The ARU season begins on January 12, 2013. Clubs-please remember the following:
- Home teams must contact the assigned referee by Wednesday before your match. If you don’t the match may not have a referee.
- Before your match there must be a meeting with the referee and representatives from both clubs to validate the rosters.
- It is the winning team’s responsibility to get the Match Report to the ARU Secretary.
- Every club must have a certified referee on their roster. B-side matches may or may not have an assigned referee.
- The $30/$20 referee payments will be made through the ARU, not paid at the field.
- Be nice to your referee, they do the best that they can!
- Problems or suggestions can be reported to Sam Merrill, 480-332-4404 email@example.com